COMMUNITY COLLEGES OF THE PHILIPPINES FOUNDATION - Interactive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learn to Change, Change to Learn

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
My Students I Miss You All! You can post your questions regarding your subjects in our forum, etc. Programming, Visual Basic, C++,Multi-Dev......

what computers can't do

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
i_catcher

i_catcher

what computers can't do Empty
PostSubject: what computers can't do   what computers can't do Empty3rd July 2009, 13:10

What Computers can’t do
The question which u asked has a simple answer which is impossible to believe. A computer cannot do anything of its own until and unless a user gives a request and a necessary software or firmware is installed. Imagine a computer with no operating system...........
Things a computer can't do: fix numerical or other information that is erroneously entered by the user, accurately tell the user what problems it is having and fix them.
It cant manipulate people, can manipulate machines but can fix machines
So once more I am remembering you that a computer has 0(zero) I.Q as it doesn’t have the ability to think; it just does its job based on some pre-defined algorithm or steps as defined by the manufacturer or specific software.
Back to top Go down
cabanatuanoldspeedclub
Jr-Captain
Jr-Captain
cabanatuanoldspeedclub

what computers can't do Empty
PostSubject: Re: what computers can't do   what computers can't do Empty3rd July 2009, 13:21

i_catcher wrote:
What Computers can’t do
The question which u asked has a simple answer which is impossible to believe. A computer cannot do anything of its own until and unless a user gives a request and a necessary software or firmware is installed. Imagine a computer with no operating system...........
Things a computer can't do: fix numerical or other information that is erroneously entered by the user, accurately tell the user what problems it is having and fix them.
It cant manipulate people, can manipulate machines but can fix machines
So once more I am remembering you that a computer has 0(zero) I.Q as it doesn’t have the ability to think; it just does its job based on some pre-defined algorithm or steps as defined by the manufacturer or specific software.

tnx for your info po lol!
Back to top Go down

what computers can't do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COMMUNITY COLLEGES OF THE PHILIPPINES FOUNDATION - Interactive Forum :: Computer Generation :: Advance Informative Topics-
Jump to: