COMMUNITY COLLEGES OF THE PHILIPPINES FOUNDATION - Interactive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learn to Change, Change to Learn

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
My Students I Miss You All! You can post your questions regarding your subjects in our forum, etc. Programming, Visual Basic, C++,Multi-Dev......

Malugod Na Pagbati

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Root
Captain
Captain
Root

Malugod Na Pagbati Empty
PostSubject: Malugod Na Pagbati   Malugod Na Pagbati Empty25th June 2009, 23:02

Mga mahal kong kapamilya sa Asian Pacific Community Colleges Foundation, in behalf of all the faculty and staff ... i hope this is the beginning that has no end,... we must all learn to change and change to learn for our Alma Mater to bloom sunny .... God Bless! Very Happy WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
https://ccpf.forumotion.com
lance_scholar

lance_scholar

Malugod Na Pagbati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malugod Na Pagbati   Malugod Na Pagbati Empty23rd July 2009, 19:38

greetings to all studes and faculties..
I just want to thank all the faculties and staffs of our alma mater,specially to sir tacx for being a Good guidance officer...keep it up sir!
as a student of APCCF,I'm not just a student who just go and absorb knowledge in our institution.We must have concern about our school.How?We must do what are righteous and meritorious like cleaning the room after the class,putting out all the garbage inside the trash cans,and giving importance or accent for the chairs,computers,and other things in our school.
Why i mentioned these?Because a lot of students in our school didn't comprise the quality of being a responsible student. We must have INITIATIVE. We are already a college sis and bros..we're not elementary.
so,please be RESPONSIBLE.HAVE AN INNITIATIVE.
PS:please wear the uniform if you received it already.thats a sample of initiative.THANK YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Root
Captain
Captain
Root

Malugod Na Pagbati Empty
PostSubject: Thank You!   Malugod Na Pagbati Empty23rd July 2009, 21:51

Thank you lance for that wonderful vizion, although we have already reymart ( our maintenance ) but as a student you all have a responsibility of keeping our facilities ( classrooms, c.r., laboratory, etc. ) ... well i do hope that will start from you,... Thank you! and Welcome Again!.
Back to top Go down
https://ccpf.forumotion.com
lance_scholar

lance_scholar

Malugod Na Pagbati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malugod Na Pagbati   Malugod Na Pagbati Empty27th July 2009, 19:27

we are all blessed becaused we are scholars...please give imporatance to things(chairs,whiteboard,electric fans....)inside our classroom. Please,we are the responsible to take care of our own school..Please dont write in the wooden chairs,fellow studes.Pleas...pens are invented to partne-up with papers not with chairs.thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Malugod Na Pagbati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malugod Na Pagbati   Malugod Na Pagbati Empty

Back to top Go down

Malugod Na Pagbati
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COMMUNITY COLLEGES OF THE PHILIPPINES FOUNDATION - Interactive Forum :: Usapang CCPF :: Batian at Bukas ng Pintuan-
Jump to: